For a happier life, calm and soothe mind is compulsory. Yoga and Pranayama are meant for numerous benefits, including mind relaxation. Today we will be talking about a pranayama called Murccha Pranayama.
What is called Murccha Pranayama?
This is a breathing exercise, which mainly deals to treat brain related problems. Practicing this, keeps your mind active and body energetic.
Let us see how to do this.
Steps for Murccha pranayama:
- Close your eyes and breathe through both the nostrils.
- Raise your head and tilt it little back so that your eyes are looking towards the sky.
- Retain the breath in Antar Kumbhak.
- Open the eyes and look upwards, stay in the position as much you can.
- Now close your eyes and come back to original position, by breathing out slowly.
- Repeat the exercise 5 times daily, without break in between.
Benefits of Murccha pranayama:
- It is useful in curing headache and depression related problems.
- It is helpful in tremors and weakness of muscles.
- It also aids in Kundalini Jagaran and in Dhyana.
- It treats and balances pitta related disorders and discomforts.
- This exercise focuses on your third eye and soothes your intellect.
Murccha pranayama is like meditation. It is very essential for a healthy body and focused mind. It should be practiced by all, and better under the guidance of a yoga instructor.
Hope you like the post. Share it to all and don’t forget to leave a comment here! Take care and live well.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.