Brain is regarded as the master of our body. It is the king organ which is responsible for every functions and actions taking place. This mastermind also needs rest and some charging capacity; so that it can work well and in a brilliant way. There are several tonics, natural remedies etc available which increases the working capability of your brain. But as a fact, in such cases there is nothing better than one and only “Pranayama”.
How Pranayama recharges your brain cells?
Pranayama or breating exercise is like entering of prana in your body. When we perform any pranayama with full dedication, then the first process which takes place is; fresh oxygen enters to every organ filling the lack of oxygen thus recharging body and its organs. Certain pranayama which are meant for brain recovery; directly hits your concentration. It soothes your mind thus making it relax and calm. Positive energies replaces the tension, stress, depression and foolishness. In this way, pranayama impacts our brain the most.
What is Udgeeth pranayama?
Pranayama is a breathing techniques of Yoga, that describes How to take breathing properly. Oxygen is one of free medicine provided to human being by nature.By taking proper breathing, we can remove most of daily stress, tension and even diseases like depression etc. Udgeeth pranayama is the most easiest and the beneficial pranayama of all. It is pranayama cum meditation which is mostly meant for mind concentration.It is known as “Omkari Japa” means chanting of “Om”. Udgeeth pranayama is the simple breathing exercise.
Steps for Udgeeth pranayama:-
- Sit in a suitably relaxed posture.
- In this pranayama the inhaling and exhaling duration should be long. Inhale deeply and while exhaling chant Ommmmmmmmm for a long time as much you can.
- In all pranayama the breath plays an important role.
- So concentrate on your breath and feel the positive energy comes when you inhale and negative energy goes out while exhaling.
- Repeat this for 5-10 minutes.
Benefits of Udgeeth pranayama:-
There are several benefits and advantages of performing this pranayama, as said above it is mostly ment to sooth your mind as well. Well, following are the benefits of Udgeet pranayama-
- As like mind boosters, it enhances the concentration and learning kills; thus aiding in brain development.
- It helps in clearing out the respiratory system or the respiratory pathways thus helping you to attain immunity to various allergies, and other respiratory ailments.
- It is highly beneficial in migraine and headaches etc.
- Helps to cure high blood pressure and disorders of kidneys.
- Good thing to cure sexual dysfunction in both males and females.
- Retards the process of ageing.
- Falling of hair, premature graying, appearance of wrinkles, and diminution of eye sight all these are gradually reduced.
So, in this way we saw how this pranayama cum meditation is very helpful for health. One should perform this daily. Practically, you can observe; those who are habituated of meditation and pranayama as the major in their daily life. They are always cheerful and happy. Take care and live well.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.