Meditation is a way through which we connect our soul with the universal energy. Many person does meditation, but how many do with full correction and precautions. Let us talk some of the guidelines and precautions for Meditation.
People who does Meditation are always cheerful and happier in nature. It is like a simple solution for all confused beings. Today we will be guiding you on Meditation and will also be telling precautions related to it.
Guidelines for Meditation practice:
- While doing meditation, treat it as the most important thing and devote exclusive attention to it. Do not pay attention to other thoughts, however important and sacred they may be.
- The sadhaka should always have a feeling of wisdom and asceticism. He should treat himself as an exhibitor, remain as a witness and perform all the pious activities, considering them as a service to God.
- One should realise that the worldly objects and pleasures derived from them are cause of sufferings.
- While practicing meditation, make the mind and the organs introspect at the inner self and everyday before meditating say yourself, ‘going to attain mental peace and penance, by spiritualism and universal energy that I am going to gather’.
Discipline rules for Meditation practice:
- For the sadhaka of meditation, celibacy is absolutely essential. One should restrain himself from worldy joy, wealth and other things of materialistic world. One can get the true happiness and wisdom through this.
- Food should be simple, pure and nutritive. It is very important to have right amount of food, sleep and controlling his world type pleasures.
- Without restraining from passions and other materialistic things, one cannot achieve total happiness. This is something, which is like secret treasure and gives permanent happiness.
Precautions for Meditation practice:
- Before beginning the yogic exercise, it is necessary to clear the bowels. Those suffering from constipation should take any mild laxative.
- In summer season, the yogic exercises should be done for short durations only.
- The aspirant should always vices like ostentation, empty show, pride etc. and he should remain calm simple, casual and down to earth.
These were common things related to Meditation practice, that everyone should know. Hope you like the article. Share it to all and do share your experiences with us.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.