Most people nowadays get depressed when they measure their weight. Why is this? Probably a person expects to find that he or she has dropped a few pounds, but that is not the case. Many weight loss remedies are coming out each and every day in the market and in most cases, they fail. People end up even adding weight.
It has actually reached a point whereby people have lost all hope; they believe weight loss is unachievable. The purpose of this article is to inform the readers not to lose hope and that a solution exists. HCG therapy has aided very many people. HCG diet drops to be specific is the solution. But before buying the drops, clients need to know what they are getting themselves into and all about the product. Basically, an insight on the HCG diet drops.
WHAT ARE HCG DROPS?
HCG stands for human chorionic gonadotropin; which is a hormone that women make while they are pregnant. The drops are daily supplements that are taken in supplements or can be injected to help people lose weight. The HCG drops can be said to be hormones that are very pure and are pharmaceutical.
PROS OF HCG DROPS
- Someone who is on an HCG diet is bound to feel really hungry many times due to the low calories consumed. The drops help someone in controlling the feeling of hunger.
- An increase in the rate of metabolism, which means the capacity of burning fat, is high.
- While using these drops, a person can lose 1-3 Ibis in a day without doing any exercises.
- Using these drops is very easy, no more mixing with any other substance.
- They also aid in detoxing the human body.
CONS OF HCG DROPS
- It has several side-effects once it is used, for example, a headache and nausea.
- Doing exercise is prohibited if the drops are being used.
- As much as the drops are significant in the weight loss process, they become useless if the diet recommended is not followed.
- During the menstrual cycle, the HCG drops can have some serious side-effects.
- The drops need a lot of discipline and commitment. A person should avoid all fatty substances at all times during this process.
HOW DOES HCG WORK FOR WEIGHT LOSS?
HCG consumed with a diet that has low calories can help in weight loss as mentioned earlier. It works in a few ways: One of the ways being the fact that it increases metabolism of the body meaning more fat is burnt. Another way is being used to eating low-calorie foods; the hormone tunes the brain to stick to low-fat foods and totally avoids or rejects high-fat foods. This means that even after stopping the HCG diet, losing weight is still possible. Lastly, the HCG helps the lean muscles not to lose since its main target is the fat cells.
HOW TO USE HCG DROPS
- Make sure you do not eat or drink anything 30 minutes before taking the drops.
- Once that is done, place the recommended number of drops under the tongue and wait for one minute. After that, swallow the liquid. Keeping the drops under the tongue for longer than a minute is an added advantage.
- After taking the drops, make sure nothing is eaten or no liquid taken for at least 30 minutes.
For consistency and success in this process, for a 43-day diet, (1) 2oz bottle can be used over that period. For a 64-day diet, (2) 2oz can be used over that period. For people who are in need of losing 20 Ibis or more, the 64-day diet is the most ideal.
CONCLUSION AND RECOMMENDATION
The question most readers will ask is, where do they buy the HCG drops from? The best place to get good and legit HCG drops is HCG triumph that is well known and all their products are pharmaceutical grades. Also, they have a wide variety too. Another issue is the fact that so many companies are selling fake products. Buyers need to be very careful and so much research should be done before purchasing to avoid being disappointed later. HCG diet drops are a very good way of losing weight and it is working very well for many people. Therefore, if you are giving up or getting depressed because of adding weight, make use of this HCG diet drops and for sure, different results will be achieved.
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.