Diseases are something which are disliked by everyone. None of us wants to have even a minor form of disease. But unfortunately, with the increase in age and several other factors; at some phase we get attacked by diseases. Sometimes a minor form of disease can also be very severe. To cure-all these we run to pharmacies and medications. Mostly the outcome is; unsatisfactory treatment, over-expense of capitals, unaffordable by everyone, pains and many more. Here we will be talking about a natural cure which is called “Raw juice therapy”.
What is Raw juice therapy?
Raw juice therapy is a method of treatment of disease through an exclusive diet of fruits and vegetables. It is also known as juice fasting. During raw juice therapy, the eliminative and cleansing capacity of organs of elimination, namely lungs, liver, kidneys and the skin, is greatly increased and masses of accumulated metabolic waste and toxins are quickly eliminated.
You must have also observed, when you get ill and visit your doctor; in diet the doctor advises to have juices and fresh fruits and vegetables. This is only the effect of juices.
Therapeutic effects of Raw juices:-
There are many favourable outcomes of juice therapy, it detoxifies the toxins in the body and cures them. Following are the favourable effects of Raw juices-
- Raw juice of fruits and vegetables are extremely rich in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes and natural sugars. They exercise beneficial effect in normalizing all the body functions.
- The juice extracted from raw fruits and vegetables require no digestion and almost all their vital nutrients are assimilated directly.
- These are very rich in alkaline elements. This is highly beneficial in normalizing acid-alkaline balance in blood and tissues.
- It provides a generous amounts of organic minerals like calcium, potassium, silicon etc which prevents premature ageing of cells and disease.
- Raw juices contain certain natural medicines, vegetable hormones and antibiotics.
Many times, we e fall sick we opt to juices as a diet. But sometimes, the condition even worse due to the intake of wrong juices. Every fruit and vegetable is not for every case. Following are the list of 30 diseases with the respective juice to be used.
30 Different diseases with its respective Juice therapy:-
- Acidity- Grapes, orange, sweet lime, carrot and spinach
- Allergies- Apricot, grapes, beet, spinach and carrots
- Acne- Pear, plum, grapes, tomato, cucumber
- Arteriosclerosis- Grapefruit, pineapple, celery, lettuce and spinach
- Anaemia- Prune, red grape, beet, celery, strawberry, carrot and spinach
- Arthritis- Pineapple, sour apple, sour cherry, lemon, grapefruit, cucumber, beet, spinach, grapefruit
- Asthma– Apricot, lemon, peach, carrot, radish and celery
- Bronchitis- Onion, carrot, peach, tomato, pineapple, lemon
- Bladder ailments- Apple, watercress, parsley, celery, lemon, cucumber, carrot
- Colds- Spinach, celery, carrot, onion, grapefruit, pineapple
- Diabetes- Citrus fruits, celery, lettuce, spinach and carrots
- Diarrhoea- Papaya, lemon, pineapple, carrot and celery
- Epilepsy- Figs, red grapes, carrot, celery, spinach
- Eczema- Cucumber, beet, red grapes, spinach
- Eye disorders– Apricot, tomato, parsley, spinach, celery
- Gout- Red sour cherries, tomato, cucumber, spinach, carrot, celery
- Halitosis- Apple, tomato, grapefruit, celery, carrot, spinach
- Heart diseases– Beet, spinach, red grapes, lemon, cucumber, carrot, grapefruit
- Headache- Grapes, lemon, carrot, lettuce, spinach
- High blood pressure- Grapes, orange, carrot, beet
- Insomnia- Apple, grapes, lemon, carrot, celery
- Influenza- Apricot, onion, carrot, orange, pineapple, grapefruit
- Jaundice- Pear, grapes, carrot, celery, spinach, cucumber, lemon
- Kidney ailments– Apple, orange, lemon, cucumber, celery, parsley, beet
- Liver ailments– Papaya, grapes, carrot, tomato, beet and cucumber
- Menstrual disorders– Turnips, beets, prunes, cherry, spinach, grapes
- Obesity– Lemon, orange, cherry, pineapple, papaya, tomato, beet, cabbage, lettuce, spinach, carrot
- Psoriasis– Grapes, carrots, beet, cucumber
- Tonsillitis- Apricot, lemon, orange, pineapple, spinach, radish, carrot
- Varicose veins– Watercress, plum, tomato, beetroot, carrot, grapes
Precautions for Juice therapy:-
Well, juices are very good but certain precautionary measures should be followed in order to obtain optimum benefits-
- Firstly, all juices should be made fresh immediately before drinking. Any kind of canned or packaged juices are not allowed in this therapy.
- One should have its own juicer to extract fresh juices.
- Fresh and ripe fruits which are organically grown should be only used.
- Juices should not be stored under refrigeration.
- If the juice are too sweet, they should be diluted with water.
When a Raw Juice therapy is allowed, the prescribed juice should be drunk every three hours. As the condition starts getting normal, the juices should be reduced one by one by the advised meals. All these should be carried out under an expert dietician or nutritionist. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.