Vitamin C is one of the important supplements needed for a healthy body. Today we will be telling you a easy way to prepare your Vitamin C bomb at home.
Vitamins and Minerals are the nutrients, which are very essential compounds for us. Those are found in fruits, vegetables, nuts and other edible items.
Need of Vitamin C in body:
Vitamin C also called Niacin is known for numerous health properties, let’s have a look to it-
- It checks the wear and tear of body cells.
- It is a very effective remedy for common cold and such flu’s.
- The antioxidants in it reduces the damages caused by free radicals and UV rays.
- It helps in correct Iron absorption in the body.
- It is needed for the growth and repair of body tissues.
How to make Vitamin C bomb at home?
The peels of citrus fruits, are rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants. This is the most ignored part of fruits, and the most nutritious one too. We purchase a lot of heavy Vitamin C supplements, but always forget the easiest remedy.
Today we will be telling you the easy preparation using citrus peels.
Preparation of Vitamin C bomb at home:
- Collect the fresh peels of oranges, grapefruit, lemon etc other citrus peels.
- Sundry it or dehydrate it, so that it gets hard and crunchy.
- Now in a mixer grinder, grind it to give a powder type consistency.
- Store it in an airtight container, and here you go with your Vitamin C bomb.
How to use this?
- Take a glass of warm water or normal water, and put a teaspoon of this powder into it.
- Stir well and drink at once.
- Take this dosage once daily.
This Vitamin C bomb is very effective to treat all sorts of bacterial, viral infection and also enhance immunity. It protects your body from free radicals, making it free from ailments.
This is one of the easy and pocket-friendly way to get Vitamin C. Give it a try and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.