Pregnancy puts your body through the most incredible changes. It is like the arrival of a new life. Giving birth to a new life is not an easy task. Pregnancy requires a healthy diet with healthy lifestyle. Today we will be telling you 15 pregnancy facts which will make you feel amazing and happier even.
Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful experience in a woman’s life. It makes her feel confident and happier always. Carrying an unborn life, is much beautiful than any other experience. Today we will be telling you some of the pregnancy facts which will make you laugh and smile even.
15 Pregnancy facts which will bring a smile to your face:
- Once you are about four months pregnant, your baby begins to urinate inside of you. In fact, they pee up to one liter a day!
- Your uterus begins around the size of a small peach, then stretches to the size of a watermelon. For reference, that’s about 500 times its original size! How incredible!
- A baby has all of his or her fingerprints by 9-12 weeks in the womb!
- Nine in 10 women experience a change in skin tone during pregnancy.
- Pregnant women have an increased blood volume, so they experience bloody noses and bloody gums quite frequently.
- Babies cry in the womb. Because of all of the fluid, you can’t hear them. But it’s still kind of sad and scary.
- Some pregnant women lactate in late pregnancy at the sound of someone else’s baby crying.
- Pregnant women do have a heightened sense of smell. The reason? It’s meant to help them steer clear of foods they shouldn’t eat because of their growing baby.
- In utero, baby girls develop all of the reproductive eggs they will ever use. Baby boys don’t develop sperm until puberty.
- Pregnant women have less oxygen in their blood, which is what causes “pregnancy brain,” or forgetfulness.
- It is true that women who suffer from heartburn during pregnancy are more likely to have babies born with lots of hair.
- During pregnancy, if the mother suffers organ damage, the baby in the womb sends stem cells to repair the damaged organ.
- During your pregnancy, the nutrients from the food you eat goes to your baby first before it passes over to you. Even if you skip a meal your body will take the nutrients from you to keep baby healthy.
- During Pregnancy, you develop a new organ called ‘placenta’. It provides nutrients and oxygen to the baby. At the time of delivery, placenta too it pulled out as it is connected with umbilical cord.
- Amazing but true, a woman’s feet and heart increase in size during pregnancy.
These were the amazing pregnancy facts. Every pregnant lady, must have observed thee changes in their body. Well, all these are just the natural process. Enjoy your pregnancy, it will always bring a smile to your face. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.