Our upcoming season is ‘winters‘! It is categorized by freezing winds and chilling climate. It is very important to keep your immunity fit, in this dry ginger works very well.
Today our topic is on the Benefits of dry ginger, in reference to boosting your winter immunity. To stay fit and healthy all around the winters, it is very necessary for your immunity to be strong.
Dry ginger is a simple spice, made out of drying the ginger. In Hindi it is also called ‘sounth‘. Ginger is one of the important spices of Asia, and is widely used in Indian cooking.
Firstly, let us talk what are the health benefits of ginger.
Health benefits of Ginger:
- Keeps your body warm and cozy
- Rich in minerals
- Treats Cough and cold
- Treats Stomach discomforts
During winters everybody loves to sip hot tea, with the essence of ginger in it! It enhance the taste, and at the same time is also good for health.
How Dry Ginger gears your winter?
It is only 2 or 3 months left for the rising of winters. From now onwards, if you start adding dry ginger in your diet then it will surely show the result in upcoming time.
Intake of ginger, increases heat in your body which is very important to lead a happy winters. Ginger has the capacity to balance the volume and texture of blood, thus all around the winters it keeps your body energized and cozy.
How to use Dry ginger?
Of course, no one can simply chew the stone hard dry ginger! So how to use it. Now we will be telling you some of the easy ways, to use dry ginger.
Uses of Dry ginger:
- Add some crushed dry ginger in your daily tea, prepare it. You will notice an aromatic flavor, which will also boost your winters.
- Roast the ginger a bit and grind it. It will form a powdery texture. You can use some to garnish your dal and also mix in rice followed by ghee. It will give a good taste, also enhancing your endurance.
- Add equal amounts of ginger, asafoetida and carom seeds. Roast it a bit and grind to make powder. If ever suffering from stomach problems, just add a half teaspoon of this powder with few drops of lemon and a glass of lukewarm water. It treats bloating, motions, gas and abdominal discomfort.
- Mix dry ginger powder with jaggery and eat it. It is very good to energize your body also good in jaundice and other seasonal issues.
- In your cooking, you can use the ginger powder too. It gives a nice aroma, also good for health.
So guys, now get ready to gear up your winters with this small remedy. Well ginger is a remedy but is not suitable for all. Before consuming it as medicine, do consult your physician or an herbal expert.
Hope you like the post. Share it to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.