What will you call a drink, which will prevent Cancer and regulate High blood pressure naturally? Obviously, it will be called ‘Elixir drink’. Today we will be talking about a drink which you can simply say, Elixir drink.
In the present era, diseases are getting worst and worst. The best way is prevention which should be natural. Let us talk about that drink which will regulate high blood pressure and also prevent Cancer.
Elixir drink for dual cure:
What can be better, if some drink will prevent the deadliest disease called ‘Cancer’. Yes, it is possible now! Here we will mention about an elixir drink which has dual reaction, for high blood pressure and cancer.
- Beetroot- 4 large size
- Sugar- 2 tablespoon
- Raisins- 1 cup
- Flour- 2 tablespoon
Let’s move on to the preparing the remedy now.
- Wash the beetroot and chop them into small pieces.
- Take a container and add the flour and sugar to it.
- Now add purified cold water on the ingredients.
- After stirring everything nicely, seal the container/jar.
- Store it for 6-7 days in a warm and still environment.
- Make it set as curd, ensuring optimal fermentation environment.
- Keep stirring the content once or twice a day.
- Make sure that there is no foam over it, if there is then remove it.
- Store this remedy for a week.
- Now your elixir drink is ready, store it in fridge.
Dosage of Elixir drink:
You should take it 2-4 tablespoons thrice a day, before the meals. Once you finished the dose, the initial detox phase is over, and you should have a three-month break.
Afterward, you may repeat the whole thing. In a year’s time, the remedy should have cleansed your body and relieved all the toxins.
It is true that this elixir consist of all natural ingredients. But in may case problem occurs with taking this. Those suffering from kidney malfunction and digestive disorder, should better avoid this.
A healthy person must try this. After all, health is the foremost wealth. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.