Hey beautiful, wanna a complete facial beauty! Fed up of trying numerous ingredients and things! Now try this strawberry face mask, to get a youthful and glowing skin.
Since from ages, a beautiful face is compared and considered with ‘full moon’. With the passage of time and use of heavy beauty products, our skin is loosing its glaze and youthful shine.
Now, what to be done. Let’s go back to the nature and find something really appreciable.
From the basket of nature, we are here with a very effective and natural skin therapy called; strawberry face mask. Strawberry is the small berry fruit, exotic and delicious! It is rich in vitamins and minerals.
Strawberry fruit is very good for your skin, it rejuvenates your skin and also reduces the signs of aging. Today we will be telling you about strawberry face mask, which is very useful to give you a natural glow and youthful skin.
Strawberry face mask:
We all use a lot of facial creams and treatments, to keep our skin beautiful. Unfortunately, due to the presence of chemicals those are not worthy and useful.
Strawberry face mask, prepared using strawberry and other natural ingredients are very good for your skin and keeps it healthy.
- Ripe strawberries- 2
- Few drops of lemon
- Rose water
How to prepare a face mask?
- Rake the ripe strawberries and mash it well.
- Add 2-3 drops of lemon in it followed by few drops of rose-water.
- Mix well and your, strawberry face mask is ready.
How to use this?
- Make a fine paste of it, using your fingers or brush, apply it finely on your face.
- Make sure that it is evenly applied on the skin.
- Rest for 15 minutes, till it dries.
- After that wash with lukewarm water and pat it dry.
- It rejuvenate your skin keeping it glowing and youthful.
- It hydrates your skin and keeps it fresh.
- It provides a blush to your skin, with pinkish glow.
- It treats skin disorders like acne, dry skin and blemishes.
So this was ‘Strawberry face mask’. Enhance your beauty with is natural face mask!
Hope you like the article, share this to all and do share your experiences with us.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.