Beautifully managed hair, looks like the crown on head! To get silky soft hair, hair serum is very much needed. Today we will be yelltel you how to prepare hair serum for soft and silky hairs.
How our hair is damaged?
In the present era, everywhere there is pollution, smog, dirt and most important the harmful UV rays emitting from sun.
All these can lead to frizzy, weak and unhealthy hairs. In addition, poor diet and unmanaged lifestyle can give rise to other hair problems too.
What is Hair serum?
It is an oil, gel kind of thing applied in hair after wash to retain moisture and keep it soft and smooth all the time.
Hair serum is available in different brands and types. They are quite expensive and not so pocket friendly.
Homemade Hair Serum:
Today our concerned topic is on preparing homemade hair serum. It is very easy to prepare and requires a very few ingredients.
- Aloe vera gel- 2 tablespoons
- Pure rose water-water- 2 teaspoons
- Almond oil- 3 teaspoon
- Olive oil- 3 teaspoon
- Vitamin E capsules- 2
- Coconut oil- 1 teaspoon
How to prepare this?
- Take a clean glass bottle and put all the ingredients in it.
- Your should pierce the capsules-and take out its gel.
- Mix them well and keep in a safe place.
How to use the hair serum?
- After shampoo and conditioner, take 8-10 drops of this serum on hands.
- Mix well and apply all over the wet hair.
- Bind your hair to juda or place a shower cap.
- Let it stay for 10 minutes.
- Now let your hair dry naturally with soft towel.
Doing this regularly will make your hair satin soft and silky. You can follow this twice a week. It is good for all hair types.
Hope you found this post useful. Share this to all your friends and social media.
Do comment on our comment section. Stay beautiful and live well.