Do you want your hairs to be long as Rapunzel! Here we are with a very easy and simple technique, which actually works. It is called Hot Towel therapy.
We try a lot to make our hairs long and beautiful, but due to many factors this remains a dream and we are ought to get frizzy, unmanageable and dried hairs.
What to do now? Have you heard about Hot Towel therapy or Turban therapy. It is like wrapping your head with hot towel, which aids in the strengthening and increasing size of the hairs.
What is Hot Towel Therapy?
It is the process of steaming your hairs, which opens the pores and results in hair growth. It is known as one of the most effective therapy, to make your hair long and strong.
How to do this?
- For this you need to take a concoction of oils, such as coconut oil, olive oil or other herbal oils.
- Apply this oil deep on your scalp, and massage gently.
- Let it sit for few minutes.
- Now take a soft cotton towel, and dip into hot water.
- Squeeze it so that water gets out, but the heat is retained.
- Now wrap you head with this towel, so that no air gets inside.
- Feel the heat and as the towel gets normal, again repeat the same process.
How does this works?
Turban therapy or Hot Towel therapy, works very effectively in hair problems such as hair fall, dull and damage hair etc.
- It helps to open the pores, thus the oil penetrates deep inside leading to double nourishment.
- It allows your hair to reap the maximum benefits of the oils.
- It treats hair fall and also treats the scalp condition.
- Doing this twice a week, makes your hair look silky and strong from inside.
- Don’t do this, if you suffer from cold or any such flu’s like asthma, sinuses, cold allergy etc.
- Make sure that you don’t do such in colder climates.
- Avoid if you feel any cold related allergies.
In this way we saw the process of turban therapy or hot towel therapy. If you too are suffering from such hair problems, then must give this a try.
Share this to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.