To keep our hands beautiful and attractive, we use manicure. But we forget the elbows, which tends to be darker and gives an ugly look. Now lighten your dark elbows with these easy home tricks.
Beauty looks good, when it is from head to toe! There are many parts of our body which are often neglected, and becomes a dark spot in our beauty. Elbows, knees, under eye, neck etc comes under this.
7 out of 10 girl, prefers for regular manicure! But they forget to treat their dark elbows. Even if you accessorize a lot, adore your body with expensive cloths, these dark elbows becomes a black spot on your beauty.
There can be many causes for dark elbows, like-
- skin allergies
- use of harsh chemicals
- thick deposition of dead skin cells
- age factors
- increased melanin in skin
Today we will be telling you 3 simple home remedies, which will clean the elbows effectively, without making your pocket feel absurd.
Home remedies for Dark elbows:
Lemon is an excellent remedy to remove dead cells, and lighten your skin. Almost all the cosmetics, uses the extract of lemon. It has natural bleaching property, which is best for dark elbows.
- Squeeze the juice of a lemon and add a teaspoon of honey to it.
- Mix it well and apply on the elbows.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes, then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You can also take a slice of lemon and rub on your elbows.
- Doing this once a week, lighten your elbows making it soft and beautiful.
- Take a thin slice of pineapple, removing its peel.
- Apply some rock salt on it and rub your elbows with it.
- Do this once a day.
- The citric acid present, will help to take off dead cells and make it softer and lightened.
Curd is one of the most effective beauty ingredient. It contains lactic acid, which helps to lighten your skin at the same time moisturising it.
- Take a teaspoon of curd and mix the same amount of white vinegar in it.
- Mix these well.
- Apply on the elbows, and wash after getting dried.
- In a few uses, it will ensure for lightened and brightened skin.
In this way we saw the home remedies to make your elbows bright and beautiful. Give a try and see the difference on your skin.
Hope you like the post. Share it to all and do share your experiences with us. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.