Eye pain is a minor thing, but can get major if not treated. Many times because of several things, our eye suffers from eye pain. Hey guys, now you don’t need to be worried of these small things. Here we will be giving some Home Remedies to cure eye pain. These are affordable to all and totally herbal in nature.
Eye pain can be due to varied reasons. First we will be talking about those reasons, due to which eye pain causes.
Factors causing eye pain:
- Getting of some dirt into the eyes
- Rubbing of eyes
- Dryness in eyes
- Due to some viral infection
- Other eye flu’s
What people generally use in Eye pain?
Commonly, when some suffers from eye pain they use eye drops etc. 9 out of 10 goes for modern medicine and other treatmements. Well, these all gives relief but can be bad for the future references.
Now, let us talk about our concerned point which is ‘Natural ways to cure eye pain’. We will be telling such easy ways and home tricks whch you will love to follow. All the ingredients are free from chemicals which makes it the best choice.
Home Remedies to cure eye pain:
- Gulab jal or Rose water works excellent on eye pain. Put 2-2 drops of rose water in both the eyes. It will irritate at first, but is very good for eyes. You can even use it on a daily basis to keep your eyes clean.
- Apply pure honey as ‘kajal’ in your eyes. It is also very fine and give a soothing effect on eyes. You can also drops of cator oil in eyes, it cures itching and kick out any dirt in eyes.
- Take few drops of honey and add crushed pulp of neem fruits to it. Mix well and apply as eye liner. It treats any kind of bacterial infection and provides relief to the eyes.
- The decoction prepared using amla seeds is very good to cure eye pain. You can also rinse your eyes with the water in which, amla powder is mixed.
- Take 1/2 gm of alum powder and add 20 ml of rose water in it. Put 2-2 drops of it in your eyes. It tickles a lot but treats the eye pain in a very effective way.
So, in this way we saw the effective ways how to treat eye pain in home only. Eyes are the most precious things in our body, which helps us to see this beautiful world. Never interfare it with harmful chemicals and products.
Go wise and stay natural!