When somebody gets ill, the first thing that strikes our mind is ‘immediate cure‘; anything which gives immediate relief. We move to certain medicines which are even costly and we know well that they are bad for future references. Either we are avoiding or lacking the herbal knowledge! The best treatments are present at our homes only and we are running here and there. We are talking about “Home Remedies“. Several spices, kitchen ingredients and other things holds the potency to cure many diseases.
What are Herbal Remedies?
Home Remedies or Herbal/Natural Remedies are the aid which is directly derived from nature. These are free from any side-effects and affordable by everyone. Actually, these are more than a treatment; can be said as the way to lead a healthy life. The greenery which we see around us are filled with such remedies and highly beneficial. Every plant or herb has some benefits in it. Everyone wills to live a healthy and prosperous life.
The most precious and the valuable thing is ‘Human body’. If our body is fit and healthy then we can afford everything or nothing. Few decades back, when Ayurvedic knowledge prescribed to use cloves, mustard oil, neem, eucalyptus and other as an oral product; then it was avoided.
But now, we can see many of our toothpaste, mouthwashes etc contains the extract of herbs, charcoal, oils etc in it. It takes time; but is always the right and the best one. As a diamond, these potent remedies are free from fake brightness. Everything is true, logical and even proved. Well, here we are giving 30 easy steps which are useful in day-to-day lives for a healthy life-
30 Home Remedies for Healthy life:-
- To give your lips natural pink shade and soft texture, mix a teaspoon of butter with few saffron threads. Mix it; it will look as a lip balm. Apply this on lips. It will make your lips pink and soft. It is free from extra cost and artificial addition.
- If you are suffering from running nose or cold, then take a soft cotton handkerchief; put some eucalyptus oil on it and inhale it. It is the natural inhaler which is best for such disorders.
- For any kind of skin problems, take 2 teaspoon of carom seeds and grind with water to make a thick paste. Apply this on affected area.
- For pitta kind of diseases, have jaggery with carom seeds. It will give relief.
- For boils and pimples, grind carom seeds and mix few drops of lemon with it. Apply this on affected area; it is highly beneficial.
- If suffering from cold and cough during winters, have herbal tea with lemon, honey and ginger. Also have ginger and honey regularly to get rid of extreme cold; ginger is warm in nature and is very good.
- Chappatis made with corn; which is famous among Punjabis; is very helpful to avoid Tuberculosis. It strengthens your liver and avoid all kind of Liver disorders.
- Take equal amount of carrot juice with Indian gooseberry (amla) juice. It is helpful to avoid Blood pressure problems and heart diseases.
- For a glowing and healthy skin; take honey, amla juice, sugar candy and ghee together.
- To avoid the signs of ageing and to stay young, include spinach in your diet. It is a good source of Iron and keeps your body fit and healthy always.
- For Diabetic patients, make juice of cucumber, tomato and bitter gourd. Add this in your daily diet. It works really well.
- Take Indian blackberry seeds and dry it under sun; make a powder of it. Have 1-1 teaspoon of this powder with a glass of water twice a day. It balances the blood sugar level.
- In an empty stomach, take 7 leaves of neem. It is like the nectar for Diabetic patients.
- To increase appetite, take 10 leaves of Holy Basil or Tulsi. It is good for whole body.
- After meals, as a dessert have some jaggery. It is very good to strengthen your immunity and avoids all ailments. In place of ice creams or sweets, opt to jaggery or jaggery mixed water.
- For Arthritis or joint pain, take carom seeds, garlic buds and few asafoetida.. Cook in mustard oil (or any suited oil). Cool and apply on joints. It is a pain-reliever.
- Take Aloe vera juice or in raw form. It increases haemoglobin content and also cures all types of stomach problems. Aloe vera is a simple herb but highly beneficial.
- For Constipation, take a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with 1/2 glass of water.
- For Halitosis or foul breath, have a piece of cinnamon and chew it. It is also a natural mouth-freshener and cures all types of oral problems.
- For increase in sight, take 20 ml amla juice with 5 gm honey in it. Have it twice a day.
- Take aloe vera juice with amla juice. It cures all problems related to pitta.
- For cough and breathing problems, take 20 ml of amla juice with 1 gram of turmeric powder. It gives immediate relief.
- For natural glowing and fair skin, make a face pack of besan, honey and lemon drops. Apply this on face and rinse after 15 minutes.
- For sweet voice, take 1 teaspoon of honey daily.
- After lunch, have a glass of buttermilk. It cures digestive problems with ease.
- Take a glass of buttermilk and ass a pinch of rock salt, asafoetida and cumin powder. It cures all the health problems.
- During winter, cook mustard oil with cloves, cardamom, bay leaf, cinnamon sticks, jaypatri, black pepper and long pepper. Cool and strain; store it in an air-tight container; apply this on overall body for a better health.
- For 1st stage of Kidney stones, on an empty stomach drink 4 glasses of water at a time. Also take few leaves of Giloye daily. Those stones will come out in urine passage.
- For high cholesterol, take 1-1 teaspoon of cinnamon sticks with honey followed with a glass of water. It stabilizes the cholesterol level.
- Take 7-8 sadabahar flower daily to stabilize blood sugar.
So, in this way we saw how such small things can be so useful. Many of these ingredients are also present in our kitchens only. So, utilize these resources and keep yourselves well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.