White teeth reflects our careful nature, cleanliness, oral hygiene and a practice of good habits. What can be something best to whiten your teeth using natural products. Natural teeth cleaning is the best method of oral hygiene. Today we will be talking about 3 Easy ways to whiten your Teeth Naturally.
Shops and markets are filled with products related your teeth and oral cleansing. Toothpastes, mouthwashes, gels etc used by everyone to keep their pearly teeth strong and whiter.
Reality about Toothpastes:-
Toothpaste is something which is used by everyone and the first thing which starts our morning. In markets, toothpastes are available of different brands, flavors, colors, textures and many more. Those colorful and jelly pastes attracts us and we are addicted to them.
Recently it has been found that many of the toothpastes, especially of sweet flavors contain cancer causing substances in it. They even contains lots of sugar in it which ultimately leads to oral decay.
What should we use then?
During the times of our grandparents, there were no such kind of toothpaste etc. In the present era even, you can use some things which are good for your health and natural too.
- The twigs of neem and guava is the best thing to cleanse your teeth. It makes your teeth strong and white.
- Herbal toothpaste which are made of natural herbs etc are very good.
- One can even use homemade toothpaste for better use.
3 Easy ways to whiten your Teeth Naturally:-
These methods are called Natural teeth cleaning which is free from side effects and satisfactory too. Let us discuss those three remedies which will whiten your teeth in just few minutes.
1. Baking soda with lemon-
Baking soda is a very powerful tooth cleaner. This works great as a natural teeth whitener. Many people confirm to the fact that it does make their teeth look whiter.
How to use this?
- Take a teaspoon of baking soda with few drops of lemon.
- Make a paste of it and put on your toothbrush as regular toothpaste.
- Brush your teeth with this. It will sparkle teeth in just one brushing.
- You can also mix baking soda, lemon and water together to make a thick solution.
- Rub teeth with this and see the sparkling bright teeth.
2. Strawberries as a teeth whitener-
Strawberry which is a berry-fruit, is very good teeth whitener. Our grandparents even suggests that this fruit is very good for teeth.
How to use this?
- Take 2-4 ripe strawberries and mash it.
- Using your hands rub your teeth with this.
- Rise your mouth with water.
- Your yellowish teeth will get pearly in just a few moments.
3. Coconut Oil for teeth-
Coconut oil is a very unique, natural and an ancient method to clean your teeth. This has also been used by our ancestors to clean teeth. This is a very powerful remedy for teeth cleaning.
How to use this?
- In the morning, before you brush your teeth, scoop out a tablespoon or a little less of coconut oil.
- You can either soften it, or just put it in your mouth.
- Push, swish, and “pull” the oil through and around your teeth for 10-15 minutes, then spit it out, rinse with water, and brush your teeth.
- It will make your teeth whitish and will also lubricate so that no tartar is formed.
In this way we saw three easy natural remedies for your oral hygiene. Apply these processes and see the miracle. This is called Natural Teeth Cleaning, which is very good. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.