Ulcerative colitis is a type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It is a form of colitis which includes ulcers or open sores. Sometimes IBD is confused with irritable bowel syndrome. We will discuss how to find and cure “Ulcerative Colitis symptoms” naturally.
It is a chronic disease of the large intestine or colon. In this the lining of the colon becomes inflamed and develop tiny sores or ulcers. When inflammation and ulceration combines then it will cause abdominal discomfort and. It leads to frequent emptying of the colon. Normally what happens, the cells and proteins helps to protect our immune system from infection, but the person with IBD suffers a lot. The system mistakes food, bacteria and other materials in the intestine for foreign substances, after this the body sends white blood cells into the lining of the intestine.
The symptoms of ulcerative colitis can vary, depending on the severity of inflammation and the place where it occurs. Some of the symptoms are:-
- Diarrhea ,often with pus or blood
- Pain in the abdomen and cramping
- Rectal bleeding which means passing small amount of blood with stool
- Weight loss
It basically occurs by the diet which you take and also the stress which is one of the main factor for any disease to occur. Any disease will catch your body only when your immune system weakens. So, one of the possible causes is an immune system malfunction. Heredity also plays an important role in ulcerative colitis. It is more common in people who have family members with the disease. But people who don’t have this family history also suffer from ulcerative colitis symptoms.
Sometimes people feel helpless when they are suffering with ulcerative colitis. But changes in the lifestyle and diet may help to control this disease.
FOODS TO LIMIT OR AVOID
- Limit dairy products: Many people may be lactose intolerant which means your body can’t digest the milk sugar in dairy foods.
- Limit fiber: high fiber foods such as papaya and vegetables like spinach and whole grain may make your symptoms worst. You may be told to limit fiber or go on a low residue diet if you have a narrowing of your bowel.
- Avoid spicy foods, alcohol and caffeine
SOME DIETARY MEASURES:
- Eat small meals: make a habit to take smaller meals in time intervals rather than to take a large meals.
- Drink plenty of liquids: take plenty of fluids daily and water is a best option for that.
- Eat boiled apples and pears.
- Take bananas, these effectively help to heal the ulcers. For better results take 1 mashed banana with 1 bowl of fresh yogurt.
- Drink butter milk garnished with roasted cumin seeds.
- One can take green grass juice on daily basis.
- Juice of pomegranate is also very useful.
- Chew rose petals and marigold flower petals for soothing effects
ULCERATIVE COLITIS CARE PACK OF PLANET AYURVEDA
- This is a combination of various ayurvedic medicines which are found to be effective. The combination not only helps to control bleeding but also stops fermentation, pain discomfort, heals the ulcers and restores health. The pack includes 4 supplements:
- Kutazaghan vati – 2 bottles
- Pitta balance – 1 bottle
- Arjuna churna – 2 bottles
- Vatsakadi churna – 1 jar
- Vatsakdi churna: 1 tablespoon twice daily after meal with plain water.
- Cap. Pitta balance: 1 capsule twice daily with plain water after meal
- Cap. Arjuna: 2 capsules twice daily with plain after meal
- Tablets kutazghan vati: 2 tablets thrice daily with plain water after meal.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.