Nature encloses lots of secrets in its womb. These secrets are enriched with unique, useful and pragmatic properties. This secret weapon of nature is its greenery. The green plants, shrubs, trees and herbs endow this world with fruitful herbal natural medications and remedies. This greenery provides a great range of fighting soldier’s team to treat the infections and disorders. Various ailments can be totally cured by using these herbal medications. A medicinal treatment that involves these herbs and plants, known as Ayurveda. One of the problems these day is very common and that is prostate enlargement. This problem generally effect the man as prostate present only in men and Ayurveda has something for this disease, that is, great and improvised Natural remedies for prostate enlargement
How much do you know about enlarged prostate?
Enlarged prostate is a condition in which an organ present in males get enlarged. This is also known with the name of BPE (benign prostatic enlargement. This enlargement is due to the increased number of cells in the prostate gland.
To know about disease, first we should know about the gland, prostate. Prostate gland is a walnut shaped gland present below the bladder. It surrounds the urethra. Urethra is a sieve through which males urinate and ejaculate. The prostate gland is accessorized with the work of semen production. So it is very important element of the reproductive system.
Prostate enlargement condition can be happened at any age but very common in the ages of 51 to 60 and in males who suffered from erectile dysfunction and who don’t do exercises.
Why this enlargement occurs?
Hormones are behind this prostate enlargement. Males produce a hormone in large amount, it is testosterone, one is in small quantities, it is estrogen and one more is DHT (dihydrotestosterone). These hormones level changes as men grow. The levels of testosterone levels decreases, estrogen and DHT levels increases. These changes cause to grow cell number in the gland. This enlargement blocks the flow of urine and if untreated, can cause more severe problems.
How to know one has enlarge prostate organ?
General symptoms a person can have from this problem are
- Problem in urination
- Increased timings of urination
- Delay in urination
- Pain during urination
- Pain after ejaculation
In prolonged diseased condition
- Acute and chronic urinary retention
- Kidney damage
- Urinary tract infections
Nature can cure this problem. There are natural remedies for prostate enlargement in the nature.
The diagnosis can be done through some tests such as
- Medical history
- Physical examination
- PSA (prostate specific antigen) blood test
- Biopsy etc.
- So these are some tests through which you can estimate the disease and the level of disease.
- There are several herbs present in nature that can be proven as best natural remedies for prostate enlargement.
- To know about properties and action mode of these herbs, first you should have knowledge about its way of treatment. Ayurveda, which is enriched with these herbs, has a proper way to treat the infections and problems.
Ayurveda, is an ancient herbal medicinal system which uses herb’s active elements in its medicinal treatment. The word Ayurveda itself reflects its treatment way. This is a Sanskrit word which means, science of life. In Ayurveda, treatment is based on all aspects combination i.e. physical, mental and spiritual and enhances the quality of life.
The Ayurveda view the life with three doshas or known as natural constituents. These doshas comprises five elements of life i.e. earth, water, fire, air and space.
- Vata (air and space) controls movements in the body.
- Pitta (fire and water) controls metabolism.
- Kapha (earth and water) controls the growth.
How you correlate enlarged prostate with Ayurveda?
- Prostate enlargement involves aggravated pitta and vata. In this problem urine get overloaded with ama ( sticky impurities that weakens the digestion power) and further mixed this ama and Shleshaka Kapha a sub class of kapha that tend to produce shleshma, which is responsible for prostate cell growth.
- This also affects the vata in old age. This causes irregular digestion processes and produces extra ama. This spreads out to surrounding tissues. This ama tends to aggravate vata and cause inflammation in the prostate. Kapha also leads to abnormal growth of cells in the prostate, when affected.
- So, prostate enlargement is a combined effect of pitta, vata and kapha.
- As pitta leads to inflammation, vata leads to discomfort in prostate organs and kapha imbalances the cell growth.
So here are nature’s herbs which are known as natural remedies for prostate enlargement that are very helpful to treat its size problem.
- Ginger etc.
Natural remedies for prostate enlargement
- This herbal formulation consists herb varuna.
- This herb present in the sub-alpine regions and along the rivers. This is cultivated for its healing properties.
- It is known for its active properties like anti-inflammatory, antilithiatic, rubefacient and diuretic. These properties of varuna is due to its phytochemicals present in it. These are tripenes, tannins, flavonoids, plant sterols, glucosilinates, saponins and alkaloids.
- This helps to improve proper urination, reduces the post void residual urine volume and pain during urination.
- It is proven as one of the great natural remedy for prostate enlargement.
Dose – two tablets two times a day
This formulation mainly known to contain kachnaar and gugglu.
- Kachnaar – This is known to contain active phytochemical like triterpene, flavonol glycoside and flavonoids and many more.
This is also a natural remedy for prostate enlargement and helps to treat the symptoms like pain during urination, PSA enzyme levels and proper urination.
- Gugglu – gugglu consists of a Guggul resin extract that is rich in efficient alkaloids called guggulosterones. This alkaloid along with kachnaar shows great relieving and confirmatory effect due to which it is known to be one of the natural remedy for prostate enlargement.
- Other herbs this formulation consists are amalaki, ginger, pippali, haritaki etc.
- Dose – two tablets two times in a day.
- It consists of resin of shilajit.
- It is the one another best natural remedy for prostate enlargement. It is famous with the name of rock mineral which is found in Himalayas. This is formed of minerals that filtrate from the cracks of the rock in hot weathers.
- In India and Nepal, its usage is very common as this is very good anti-aging and aphrodisiac, due to its active elements such as irons, fulvic acid and minerals. This is known to treat the passing problem of urine, increase levels of PSA, urinary tract infections, burning and pain in while urination.
Dose – two capsules two times a day.
- This contains herb Tribulus terrestris.
- Tribulus terrestris is famous with the name of Gokhru. This is a flowering plant that is native of warm tropical and temperate regions. Tribulus terrestris plant is known to consist of steroidal saponins like spirostanol and furostanol glycosides.
- This plant is known to increase the levels of male hormone, testosterone, improves urine stream, urine pressure, erectile dysfunction and urine urgency. All these things helps to control the prostate size, hence helps to treat problem of prostate enlargement.
- Dose – 2 capsules twice a day.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.