In every living organism, there are veins and arteries which helps to transport blood in different parts of the body. Many times, some disorders occur in veins leading to disorders such as ‘Varicose veins’. Today we will be discussing about the Herbal Remedies of Varicose Veins.
Veins are thin-walled vessels through which the impure blood is carried back to the heart. These have valves which regulate the flow of blood towards the heart.
What is called Varicose Veins?
Varicose Veins are a condition in which veins become enlarged, dilated and thickened. It can appear in any part of the body but generally appears on legs. The veins of the legs are the largest in the body. They carry the blood from the lower extremities upwards towards the heart. Varicose veins have a slightly appearance and can be dangerous.
Symptoms of Varicose Veins:-
- Swelling along the course of the veins
- Muscular cramps
- A feel of tiredness in the legs behind the knees
- Reverse of normal flow of blood towards the heart
- Pigmentation and purple colour of lower part of legs
- Severe pain in affected areas
Causes of Varicose Veins:-
The causes of varicose veins differs from person to person as per the severity and conditions. Well, some of the common causes of Varicose veins are listed below.
- A varicose condition of the veins results from sluggish circulation due to factors like constipation, dietetic errors, lack of exercise and smoking too.
- Many times, standing for long periods and wearing tight clothing can also lead to sluggish circulation.
- During pregnancy, varicose veins are common due to increased pressure in the pelvis and abdomen.
- Obesity can also result in the cause of varicose veins.
Risks related to Varicose Veins:-
- The blood clot within a large, greatly dilated vein may break away and move toward the heart and lungs.
- Varicose veins are about thrice as common an occurrence in women as in men.
- This disease is rare in rural undeveloped societies.
- These can cause serious complications.
Now we will be talking about the Herbal Remedies of Varicose Veins. It will give you some very easy treatments, which are affordable, satisfactory and good from all the sides.
Herbal Remedies of Varicose Veins:-
Varicose veins has treatments in every field. But the most prominent and the promising one is called ‘Herbal Remedies for Varicose Veins’. These are free from side-effects and affordable by everyone. Most important, it keeps your believe enlightened for Mother Nature.
Marigold petals does a lot to treat Varicose veins.
- Take a handful of Marigold petals and crush them.
- Make a paste of them and apply on the affected areas.
- Leave them for overnight, and wash next morning.
- Repeat daily till your varicose veins reduce considerably or disappear totally.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Varicose Veins:
- Mix two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and drink this.
- Repeat 2 times a day.
- Get undiluted apple cider vinegar. Mix ACV and your skin lotion in equal quantities and apply this to your varicose veins and rub gently stroking upwards towards heart.
- Do this twice a day.
- Soak a cloth or gauze in ACV and place this cloth on your affected area.
- Let it sit there for about 20-30 minutes.
- You may also rub gently with this ACV soaked cloth.
Essential Oils for Varicose Veins:
- Take 4 essential oils of- Basil oil, Wintergreen oil, Cypress oil and Helichrysum oil.
- Mix them well and apply on the affected areas.
- Massage till the oil is completely absorbed in the skin.
- Do this daily.
Cabbage Poultice for Severe Varicose Veins:
- Take fresh green cabbage and chop it.
- Add water in required amount and make a paste of it.
- Apply the paste to the affected area of varicose veins appear.
- Take a linen cloth and wrap it around the leg or other body part where you have applied cabbage paste.
- Leave it for a couple of hours, then wash it off.
- Repeat this for 2-3 times a day.
- It works really well and cures within few days.
Fullers’ Earth pack for Varicose Veins:
- Take the powder of fuller’s earth (as per you need), and add some water to it.
- Make a fine paste of it and apply on the affected area.
- Make sure that the pack covers the affected area fully.
- Let the paste stay for overnight.
- Wash it next morning.
- Repeat the process on a daily basis.
Precautionary measures to cure Varicose Veins:-
In addition to Herbal remedies of Varicose Veins, you also need to bring some changes in your lifestyle.
- Keep your body parts in the active state, in such walking is very beneficial to allow the normal flow of blood.
- Swimming in deep waters protects your veins against stagnation.
- While sleeping, place a soft pillow below your ankles. It helps in the normal flow of blood away from ankles. Those suffering from varicose veins must do this.
- Elastic girdles should not be worn continuously, especially when seated for a long time.
- Sun bathing is very helpful to treat Varicose veins.
- Don’t sit with crossed legs or crossed ankles.
- Have a balanced diet. Include more fiber in your meals. Fruits and vegetables high in antioxidants are good for you.
- Quit smoking as it doesn’t keeps your blood circulation healthy.
- Exercise regularly. Cardiovascular exercises and strength training all are beneficial for you. Walking too improves your blood circulation.
- Lose weight. Being overweight is one of the major causes of varicose veins.
So these were the things about Varicose Veins and Herbal Remedies of Varicose Veins. Instead of any other treatment, which gives you pain- try this one. All the ingredients are affordable and good. Think positive and everything will go positive.