It is our common thinking that boils (baltod), can only be treated when its white pus gets popped and by dressing it. Here we are with a new and very easy treatment to cure such boils.
What are Boils?
Boils or Baltod, is a very common skin problem. When any tight hair, from body is broken such as from hands, legs or shoulders, it forms a wound with pus inside it.
Is it very dangerous?
Boils are not dangerous, but is very painful and causes a lot of discomfort. Whenever you touch it or movement occurs on the area, it pains a lot.
What people do?
Commonly, in such cases we wait it to ripen. It is a misconception of ours, that baltod can only be treated when it pops out and white pus is removed fully.
The dressing process becomes very painful, and is liked by none.
What’s new about Baltod?
Here we are with a very new treatment and a kind of discovery for baltod. Earlier, we used to go though doctors for the treatment. But now you can do it at home only.
It is my self- experience and attempt which proved to be correct and successful. Earlier I was also thinking, that baltod can only be treated with that dressing method.
Let us what I found.
Home remedy for Boils or Baltod:
- You just need to take mustard oil cooked with garlic, cardamom and cloves.
- Take it hot. Using a small spoon; put drops of hot oil directly on the tip of boil.
- Check the temperature of oil, as per you can bear.
- Put 3 to 4 drops and rub gently.
- Repeat this daily.
- In two or three days, you will notice that the boil is getting smaller and hence treated.
Conditions applied for the treatment:
Following are the things, which are must for the successful treatment.
- The boil should be very fresh, as like one or two days after eruption.
- Make sure you don’t take any antibiotics or medicines for this.
- Using colder or warm oil is useless, it is said ‘no pain, no gain’, so you should keep the oil little hot.
Dear reader, if you are also suffering from the same problem, then must give this home remedy a try. Share your experience with us and do share the blog to all. Take care and live well!
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.