Worms inside body! Isn’t it very frightening and hectic to believe. But its true, due to several factors worms such as tapeworms, hookworms etc develops in body. Those are called Intestinal parasites or Intestinal worms.
Now how to treat or get rid of them! Here, we will be providing you home remedies and other ideas to treat Intestinal worms.
Many times, you will notice even after eating a lot, your body is not growing or is still thin and lean. Possibly, you can be having those parasites in your body.
What are Intestinal Parasites?
Worms and other intestinal parasites which infest human beings are found in all countries of the world. Parasites such as threadworms, roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms etc are common intestinal worms which are found in living bodies.
Children are more infested with these worms more than adults.
Signs and symptoms you may be having intestinal worms:
- Foul breath
- Constant desire for food
- Tickling in stomach
- Loss of weight
- Nervousness and irritability
- Anaemia and nutritive deficiency
- Pain in calves and weakness in legs
Causes of Intestinal worms:
Parasites enter the human body through contaminated food or water, transmitting agents like mosquitoes, sexual contact and even via nose and skin.
- Roundworms may result from dirty food.
- Hookworms enter the human body through the skin from infected water.
- The tapeworms are transmitted into the body through uncooked flesh food or foods contaminated by dogs.
Wrong feeding habits, unhygienic sanitation and poor lifestyle can also cause Intestinal parasites to develop in your body.
Modern treatment for Intestinal worms:
In allopath or modern medicine, several drugs, syrups and tablets are available which promises to kill intestinal worms. If the worms grow higher and in huge amounts, then surgeries and operational processes are involved too.
Harsh truth about modern drugs:
Do you know that, the syrups and drugs which you use for intestinal parasites can do harm? If given to kids, it can also cause diabetes, malfunctioned liver and other disorders in future references.
So what to be done! How to kick out those parasites from the body. Try out home remedies. It is affordable for all and good as well.
Home remedies for Intestinal worms:
- Garlic is a very effective remedy for Intestinal worms. It has been used since from ancient times by Chinese, Greeks, Romans, Hindus and Babylonians. You can simply chew raw garlic or use its oil.
- Carrot is very valuable in the elimination of threadworms, as it is offensive to all parasites. Take carrots as mid-meal or with breakfast.
- The bark and the roots of pomegranate is a well-known treatment for Intestinal worms. Prepare a decoction of it and give 90 ml of this to the patient, thrice a day.
- The seeds of the ripe pumpkin is very useful in intestinal worms, especially tapeworms.
- Include coconut oil in your diet. It is very helpful to treat intestinal worms.
- Having raw papaya juice with honey, is also an effective cure for intestinal worms.
- Eat few carom seeds with jaggery in an empty stomach. It helps to kill intestinal parasites effectively.
- Intake neem leaves on a daily basis as raw form or in fried form. It is anti-helmintic in nature and kills all kinds of intestinal parasites.
So these were the effective home remedies for Intestinal worms and parasites. If you are also one of the sufferer of Intestinal worms, then must try this remedy.
Hope you like the article. If you think it is reliable and informative then must share it in social medias. Go natural and live well!
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.