Hair graying or premature hair graying is a very common hair problem among all age groups. For this, we opt several treatments but all results unsatisfactory. Today we will be telling you a simple home remedy for gray hairs.
- Peel five potatoes and gather a cup of peels.
- You will not need the potatoes so you can freely use them for some meal.
- Afterwards, pour two cups of cold water in a saucepan and then add the peels.
- Boil the content and then lower the heat and simmer for five minutes.
- Remove the saucepan from the stove and let it cool off. Then, strain the liquid and put it in some vessel.
- Add a little bit of rosemary or lavender oil for scent and then transfer the mixture into a glass container with a lid.
- You need to rinse your hair with this mixture after you shampoo your hair.
- First, shampoo the hair as usual, rinse the shampoo out and then massage your hair with the potato peel water and do not rinse it off.
- At the end, dry and style your hair as usual.
Isn’t it a very easy and money saver remedy for hair graying. It treats your hair very effectively without disturbing your pocket expenses. Give it a try and let us know how it worked.
Share the post if you liked it. Take care and live well!
Originally it was published at http://herbs.lovetoknow.com/
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.