Allergy is caused by dysfunction of the immune system mediated by immunoglobin Ig E. It is not a disease, but it is characterized by several different ways. Substances which causes allergy are known as allergens and are found in dust mites, pets, pollen, insects, ticks, moulds, foods and some medicines.
A mechanism leading to diseases such as rhino conjunctivitis, urticaria, asthma and anaphylaxis.
Most common forms of allergy is allergic rhinitis (“hay fever”), which produces symptoms like
- Nasal congestion,
- itchy and watery eyes,
- stuffy or runny nose,
- scratchy or sore throat,
- throat clearing,
Allergy symptoms are associated with a specific time of exposure to an allergen.
- Seasonal sneezing runny nose, nasal congestion got you down?
- There are many things you can eat and cure your allergic symptoms. Fruits and vegetables are good for whole body. They are full of nutrients that can keep you healthy. They can also protect you from seasonal allergies
- Peppers, berries, and parsley all have quercetin. Quercetin is a natural plant chemical. According to research this chemical may reduce ‘histamine reactions.’ Histamines are part of the allergic response.
- Pineapple has an enzyme called bromelain. Bromelain is an enzyme which reduces inflammation caused by histamines in the nasal and sinus cavities.
- Kiwi is a fuzzy fruit, rich in vitamin C. It can also cut down on histamines.
Can get Vitamin C from lots of foods, including oranges and other citrus fruit.
- Salmon and mackerel have Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 can help to reduce inflammation. Increase fish intake in your diet every week. A study from Japan found that women ate more fish and had lower levels of hay fever, also known as allergic rhinitis.
- Honey helps you head off allergies. Eating raw honey has numerous benefits. It is a great antioxidant and has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-allergenic properties.
- It is a yogurt drink that contains probiotics. It is good for bacteria that live in your gut. A study says they can help to prevent and even treat seasonal allergies. You can get probiotics in fermented foods. Sauerkraut and kimchi are also good sources.
- Also known as Amrit, the Sanskrit word for ‘imperishable’. Guduchi has value in the Ayurvedic pharmacy as the most useful plants. Guduchi has been used to relieve inflammation, heal the immune system, prevent colds, cure stress-related illness, treat skin ailments, reduce toxins in the liver and blood, and as an anti-arthritic. To boost your immune system and relieve symptoms of hay fever, Guduchi is very beneficial.
- Its botanical name is Urtica dioica .The stinging nettle plant has many herbal uses that can benefit human health which reduces hay fever symptoms.
- This herb should always ingest only in prepared form as the leaves and stems. The parts of the plant are covered with tiny hairs which secret a chemical ‘sting’ when touched, that chemical used to treat allergy.
- Neti pot has been used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine which reduces sinus and allergy problems. Neti pot naturally cleans and refreshes the nasal passage.
- Research proven clinically that using a Neti pot is effective to prevent and treat several upper respiratory conditions including chronic and acute sinusitis, the common cold and seasonal allergies.
How to Use
- When you use a Neti pot, make sure that the water is distilled and as sterile as possible. Tap water is full of chlorine and fluoride and can actually aggravate your sinuses.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- Apple cider vinegar is used for numerous medicinal purposes like boosting immunity, controlling weight. It maintains alkalinity and PH balance of the body, it works as natural remedy for all types of allergies.
- You can use eucalyptus oil for season allergy relief. You can put several drops into your Neti pot.
- If your allergy symptoms are increasing, mix eucalyptus oil with coconut oil and rub it on your chest and behind your ears and diffuse it in the air during the day and while sleeping.
- Allergies are the result of an imbalance in the immune system due to which body reacts quickly against foreign particle the presence of bacteria in the gut helps to reduce allergies.
- Surveys show that almost half of all people with allergies try a natural allergy remedy.
Surveys show that almost half of all people with allergies try a natural allergy remedy.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.