Piles (hemorrhoids) are swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum or anal region. Hemorrhoids can be external or internal, where External hemorrhoids develop outside the anus and internal hemorrhoids develop within the anus or rectum.
Internal hemorrhoids are located inside the rectum that are usually not seen or felt. They generally do not cause discomfort. Straining or irritation might felt while passing a stool and can cause injury to the surface of a hemorrhoid causing it to bleed.
Internal piles can be classified into 4 grades depending on the severity and size:
- Grade 1-Hemorrhoids project into the anal canal but cannot be seen or felt from outside the anus which enlarge further to grade 2 or more.
- Grade 2 Hemorrhoids prolapse with straining or defecation but reduce spontaneously.
- Grade 3 hang out from the anus when you go to the toilet. However, can be pushed back inside the anus with a finger.
- Grade 4 permanently hang down from within the anus, and cannot be pushed back inside. At times may become quite large.
Reasons for Piles:
- Excess intake of pungent, dry, cold and light food, repeated intake of food, spicy food, alcohol, prolonged fasting, excess of exercise, weight lifting, grief, hot climate, oily and fried food, day sleep, horse or camel riding, two wheeler riding etc.
- These tablets are herbal formulation made of effective useful herbs that because of their medicinal properties can eliminate the accumulated endotoxins from the body. It possess antiseptic and anti-inflammatory activities that help to provide relief from the symptoms of internal piles which reduces the chances of surgery. This is one of the effective Ayurvedic treatment for Internal Piles.
- Vidanga (Embelia ribes)
- Shunthi (Zingiber officinale)
- Pippali (Piper longum)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Vibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)
- Vacha (Acorus calamus)
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Shudha Bhallataka (Semecarpus anacardium)
- Shudha Vatsnabh (Aconitum ferox).
Dosage: 2 tablets thrice daily, after meals, with plain water.
- Kachnaar guggul tablet is an effective ayurvedic treatment for internal piles as it can restrain the uncontrolled growths. These herbal tablets reduces the extra tissue growth in pile. It is prepared by the combination of various useful herbs which altogether form a better natural remedy for internal piles to shrink the outgrowths and reduces the exposure to surgery.
- Kachnaar Bark (Bauhinea Variegata)
- Shudh Guggul (Commiphora mukul)
- Triphala (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellerica)
- Trikatu (Zingiber officinale, Solanum nigrum, Piper longum)
- Varun Bark (Crataeva nuvala)
- Elaichi (Elettaria cardamom)
- Dalchini (Cinnamomum zeylanica)
- Tejpatra (Cinnamon zeylanica) Leaves
Dosage – 2 Tablets Twice Daily.
- These Capsules are herbal preparation which is very helpful Ayurvedic treatment for internal piles. It is formulated with use of amazing herbs which all together work coactively to bring shrinkage of overgrowth of piles mass, lessens the swelling, reduces the pain and itching, stops the bleeding which helps in avoiding surgery and improves the quality of life. It in combination with other Ayurvedic medicine Kachnaar guggul and Vara churna, is quite good to get rid of piles from its origin.
This is great anti-inflammatory herb that promotes the reduction in the swelling and inflammation in the affected region.
- Trikatu (Zingiber officinale, Solanum nigrum, and Piper longum):
This ingredient is very good to improve digestion and remove toxins
Choti Harar (Terminalia chebula):
- This herb is an amazing herb that has ability to remove accumulated toxins in the intestines and shrink the pile mass and reduces the pain and itching.
Nagkeshar (Mesua fera):
- Good to use in piles.
Sajji Kshaar (Soda Bicarbonate)
Dosage: 1- 2 Capsules Twice Daily, After Meals, With Plain Water.
- Vara Churan is very efficient and beneficial herbal powder that act as potent detoxifier and can reduces swelling. It is also good booster of immunity. It is suitable Ayurvedtic treatment for piles.
Haritaki (Terminalia chebula):
- This herb has properties to improve functioning of digestive system by clearing the blockage of channels in the digestive system.
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis):
- Amalaki is very rich in Vitamin C and it contributes nutrition to the whole body and removes the toxins from within the body.
Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellerica)
Dosage – 1 Teaspoonful, Two Times a Day, With Warm Water, After Meals.
- This herbal ointment provides relief from pain and bleeding.
How to Use-Local Application on the Affected Area.
- Nirgundi oil is formed herbs with efficient medicinal properties that makes it a natural anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti-biotic herbal agent providing reduces reloief from inflammation and pain. It act as a very good muscle relaxant also, so very suitable Ayurvedic treatment for Internal piles.
Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia)
- Kalihari (Gloriosa superba)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Nirgundi (Vitex negundo)
- Til oil (Sesamum indicum)
How to Use – Local Application on the Affected Area.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.