Healthy life; what is this! It’s quite tougher to understand the wholesome meaning of “Health”. For some, to remain physically fit is health whereas for some; a body free from illness in perfect health. But guys, the correct meaning of health is far away from such pieces.
Human being who is physically, mentally, socially, spiritually and financially well; can be recognized as a healthy one. To stay healthy, we humans run through different sectors and tactics. But its a fact, if you are not self-dedicated then nothing can make you well. Here we are with some normal tips which can easily come under our daily life routine. These can be easily performed and helped without any hectic or extra expense; in addition it will promote your overall health. It’s a kind of immediate aid too.
10 tips for a healthy life:-
- In case of nasal bleeding, immediately apply some ‘desi ghee’ on nose. You will notice that the bleeding will stop in few seconds itself. It’s far better to use any kind of medicine or anything like that.
- Never drink water in standing pose; it can lead to joint and bone disorder. As much as possible,, try to have meals in sitting pose itself.
- If you often feel vomiting during bus rides; then place a newspaper on the seat and sit. You will notice the change.
- For height increase, take ashwagandha and sugar crystals in similar amount; grind well. On a daily basis, have 1-1 teaspoon of this after meals.
- If you are suffering from hair fall and hair baldness then; take 200 gm of coconut oil and add 10 gm of pure camphor to it. Apply it on scalp. It is one of the best remedy for hair loss.
- If you are suffering from migraine in which severe headache occurs on the one side of head then; put 2 drops o mustard oil on the paining side of nostril. Inhale speedily; you will notice that the pain will get erased in no time.
- To achieve natural glow and fairness; take 1 tablespoon of curd and 2-4 drops of honey in it. Mix well and apply on face; rinse with warm water after 20 minutes.
- To cure High blood pressure; take 4 teaspoon of onion juice with 2 teaspoon of honey in it. Lick it; it can also be taken by diabetic patients too.
- If suffering from toothache; take a pinch of turmeric powder, black salt and 5 drops of mustard oil. Apply this on teeth and on affected parts.
- If you often notice faint then, take 2 teaspoon of coriander powder and 2 teaspoon of amla powder. Mix well in cold water and have it.
So guys, in this way we saw how these small tips can affect a lot in our lives. These all are based in herbal remedies itself; so as a fact free from side-effects. So, go green and live well!
She is a learner and health conscious person. She is always interested in seeking knowledge regarding Ayurveda, herbal medicine and Yoga to cure any health ailments naturally.
She holds a Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine and interested in Naturopathy.